Thursday, February 12, 2009

Down......

I'm a medium bit down about the big hole I still have in in my mouth. Long story about the oral surgeons! And I was right about wondering if my brain would work. It's not. I still don't feel good and I guess it's because of the nasty teeth problem. Only I,[or maybe Kelli!!] would have this blow up on me the same time I'm trying to go school. When I went to cosmetology school straight out of high school I had to have my tonsils out a few months into it and then I had to have all 4 wisdom teeth and 1 more pulled so I think I drug out cosmetology for about a year instead of the 9 mo. it was supposed to be. I was the very last one in my class of 20 to graduate. I think that the other 19 had jobs and had been working a couple of months by the time I got out of there. Oh, and by the way, my hair is lavender. Yes, I'm not exaggerating its a lovely soft shade of light purple. I used a new blond shade of Garnier and its purple all the way to the roots. It's weird because according to the rules of coloring it should have just gotten purple [If it was going to absorb the base color] on all the really light parts, not the roots. I think their new color is defective, for real. I'm also worried about my brother. He's a pint away from needing a blood transfusion and he's waiting to get tests done to see where the blood is going. I'm going to bed so that I can start all over tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Stay strong! You are in my prayers!

KELLI MC said...

i know, teeth, migraines,mrsa,babies with rare skin blow ups,job problems, allergies where your eyes swell shut, etc etc, lavenders not such a bad color at least. i hate hearing my relatives are getting older and having more health issues. it makes me sad