Tuesday, February 24, 2009

catching up

I have been really busy lately. I try to study whenever I can, but it seems like it's never enough! Phlebotomy may be kicking my butt! If in 6 weeks, around the 1st week in April, if I'm not talking about Phlebotomy, just don't ever mention it, because it will mean that I couldn't do it! Now, I am not giving up,Oh, No!!I really do love the classes, and I don't plan to miss any, even tho I'm having oral surgery [to get the roots taken out from the tooth I lost] this week and will probably feel awful, I'm still going to class. I'm dreading the surgery because I can't have sedation because I had a bad reaction to Verset[the drug they give you before any surgery to relax you]. Verset is in all the sedation the surgeon uses. So I'm getting laughing gas and locals. Yuck, I really did not want to be awake for this. I have to remember that quote: that which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger! I'm not totally sure if that's true in this case!
I had my sweet Bella for 8 days while Erin and Joe were in Washington state. She's so easy to have around and so sweet. She is constantly telling me that she loves me and that I'm the best Nana in the whole world. I got to see Brady and Bowie for a little bit on Saturday. For the 1st time Bowie would not have anything to do with me. He is having separation anxiety and doesn't get too far away from his mom. Brady was not too interested in me either! When he is with Keelin, no one else is nearly as interesting as she is!! And I have to say Keelin is a pretty interesting 7 year old!! She knows lots and lots about animals! I haven't seen Kinsey in a while, she was sleeping when I was there. Poor Baby [poor Kelli!!]has been sick for a week and she now has the flu. Kinsey, Keelin and I had the flu last year this same week. Kinsey could not take Tamiflu last year because she was too little. Keelin and I took it and Keelin got well pretty quick. I think it just cut down the length for me.
My brother had good news with his tests. I am relieved!!

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

What a week! I'm praying for your upcoming surgery...sounds like NO FUN AT ALL. You guys have to get well down there.

Tell Rob hi!
Leslie

Cristin said...

Praying for a speedy recovery during your surgery!

Glad things else wise are going good!