Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Love Note To My Daughters

Well, I've got so many things running amok in my head that I don't know which one to write about! I really want to write about my daughters and how much they mean to me. This is already making me cry! I love them so much they will never know how much . I am so proud of them as grownups and moms. I'm proud of Brenna for trying to be understanding with me and for her being a good mom to those two precious boys that I don't see enough of and for being levelheaded [except for the Obama thing!} She may not tell me what I want to hear but I always know she'll tell me what she really thinks. I'm also proud of Brenna for trying to go back to school. I know that it's hard to make the decision and do it after you have been out of school for a while. I'm so proud of Kelli's strength In dealing with a sick husband and sick baby and a six year old starting "Big" school [First Grade] and for making such good grades in school, in spite of all that. I am so proud of Kelli for being willing to help me out almost at a moments notice. I'm proud of Erin for making the decision to put Bella in school {I know it's scary for her {Erin} with Bella's dairy allergy} I'm proud of Erin for knowing when things need to change and figuring out how to make the change.I'm proud of Erin for finding her niche. I never knew that animals would have anything to do with it, though!!! I understand that it's been hard to deal with me with the surgeries and my chronic pain. I know that these things have changed me and I am so sorry for it. I try hard to keep going and be as much a part of Brenna, Brady, Bowie, Kelli, Keelin, Kinsey, Erin and Bella's lives as distance and circumstances allow. I love the babies almost as much as their moms. Well, truthfully I love you all without condition. And why wasn't I in any of the zoo pics???? HA!

3 comments:

KELLI MC said...

I love your love note. As for the pictures i thought the only picture I was in was the ones I had you take before we left. The one brenna posted was a suprise and not approved by me!!!As for the pain thing I think that you have made HUGE progress over the past 6 months. You are NOWHERE NEAR what you were before. There are times you slip but I am sure it's because you are hurting and cant think straight. Besides we all slip. And lastly whatever you big liar the babies are the most loved!!!!!!!!!!and that's the way I would want it.

sweetb said...

Thank you for your sweet note. I love you too. I am proud of you and all of the progress you have made. I am sorry we don't get to see you more. P.S. I wasn't in any zoo pics either.

Erin said...

I can one up you. I wasn't at the zoo at all!!! I wasn't even there to be in the pictures!
I LOVE your note. I know you love me and I never knew how much until I became a Mom. You have improved GREATLy and don't be so hard on yourself. We all have issues. Yours aren't that bad. lol